Friday, December 27, 2013

Feature and Follow #1


Hi there! *waves enthusiastically*
So this is my first time participating in a blog hop (hosted by the wonderful Rachel over at Parajunkee and the fabulous Alison over at Alison Can Read) , and I'm totally excited and ready to make new friends! :D


:D

I don't bite! (So hopefully, you won't highlight this, but I cannot tell a lie. I do bite; I have a biting problem. BUT only when someone insults Percy Jackson! Honest! I mean, it's a side effect of passion and extreme love right? xD) 
Yep; there goes my potential friends. 

Anyways!
xD

This week's question:

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! What books did Santa stuff your stocking with this holiday season? Do a holiday book haul for us! If you don’t celebrate just show off your books that you got this week. Pictures!!!

My answer:
NONE. ZIP. NADA. ZILCH. 

wellll I don't quite have a llama face, but you get the idea xD

But it's to be expected (LOL).  My family/friends usually don't give me books or anything bookish related because they don't want to encourage "solitude," and they're always telling me how crying/muttering over fictional characters is not healthy..... PFFFFT! Passion I say! It's passion!


You tell 'em doctor!

On the bright side, I got this really cool Polaroid  camera- which I will be using to take pictures of the books I do have! xD

(side note: I'm really not this weird.  Honest! I'm just like this when I'm meeting new people :D)   

Leave a comment below (about anything! Your day, your books, your new fictional boyfriend, etc)!! I love comments!!
BYE!

Happy New Year!
:)


18 comments:

Chelsey said...

Awesome post! I love all the graphics :)

New follower via GFC :)

Stop by and say hello!

Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

Unknown said...

lol I always love blog posts with gifs! it's okay, a lot of people didn't get books for Christmas this year. it doesn't have to be Christmas to get new books anyway! :)

New Follower via GFC. My FF:Isabelle's Book Reviews

Amie said...

aww I love all the gifs and you my friend aren't weird. And if you are, no worries I'm there with you. Who doesn't get excited making new friends right? ;)
Thanks for stopping by and I follow back
Amie @Magic of Words

Unknown said...

Hi, welcome to the FF. I hope you enjoy it.
New Follower via GFC.
My FF: http://myaddictionforbooksandcoffee.blogspot.com/2013/12/feature-and-follow-5_26.html

nnnnnbb said...

Your family sounds interesting (my mother made towers of books hoping to encourage me to read)
Love the gifs, and it's perfectly alright to cry over fictional characters.
Looking forward to the Polaroids
New GFC follower ;)

Whiskey @ Unladylike Reviews

Kyendwarrior said...

Thanks for the follow and for stopping by!:)

Kyendwarrior said...

So true!:)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

Kyendwarrior said...

Totally agree!:)
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy New Year and God bless:)

Kyendwarrior said...

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy New Year!!:)

Kyendwarrior said...

LOL I couldn't agree more!
Thanks for the follow/stopping by!:)
Happy New Year and God bless!

Zareena said...

Totally agree that it's passion! The crying and muttering makes it so much better :)

New Bloglovin' follower
My FF .
Zareena @ Books and Books

Kyendwarrior said...

IKR!:)
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy New Year!:)

Unknown said...

They just don't understand man! Haha
New Bloglovin and GFC follower!
My FF

Anonymous said...

Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via Bloglovin & GFC. You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours
Happy Holidays!

The Book Cove said...

haha! way to stick it to 'em with all that solitude nonsense with some good ol pictures of your solitude reading ;-)
Jessi - www.thebookcove.com

Kyendwarrior said...

So very true!
Thanks for the follow/stopping by!
Happy New Year!:)

Kyendwarrior said...

Thanks for stopping by!:)
Happy New Year and God bless!:)

Kyendwarrior said...

:D
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Happy New Year and God bless!