Thursday, July 3, 2014

Feature and Follow #8

Increase Blog Followers
This hop is hosted by the awesome Parajunkee and the wonderful Alison from Alison Can Read!
:)

This week's question:
What are some of your favorite picture books – either current ones or ones from your childhood?

My picks:
914519
This counts right?? It has pictures ;) 

Click to enlarge
I still have this! :) 

 
I remember trying to create my own Roxaboxen in my backyard. Those summers were the best days... ;)

LoveYouForever.png
This was so sweet!

And last but not least...
All my Korean picture books!  I have a few sets of books with colorful pictures like the one above, and I couldn't choose my favorite. :D
(The one above is the Korean version of Cinderella :) ).

Looking through this list makes me so nostalgic! I think I wanna go back and read all of them again ahaha (my mile long TBR list can wait ;) ).  

So what are your picks?:)

Thank you so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't read any of those books but they seem really good. I had my first Bible but it wasn't like that..

New GFC follower
MY FF
christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

Juli Rahel said...

I had actually forgotten I had a picture Bible which I absolutely loved! My favourite part about it now is that the characters aren't white! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
My Friday post
Juli @ Universe in Words

Kristen said...

I loved Love You Forever! I still have my copy!

Old follower via GFC, but I'm now following via Bloglovin too!
Kristen @OCA

Kyendwarrior said...

@Christine Danielle
Thank you so much for stopping by and following!:)

Kyendwarrior said...

@Juli Rahel
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend as well :)

Kyendwarrior said...

@K
Thanks for stopping by and for being a follower ;)
Hope you have a great weekend!:)

Anonymous said...

I love you forever was a find book of mine growing up! New follower
Http://www.ashes86blog.wordpress.com

Kyendwarrior said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and following!:)

Unknown said...

The cover of Love You Forever looks so cute. Happy Reading!
New GFC follower.

Unknown said...

Here's my FF.

Kyendwarrior said...

Thank you so much for stopping and following!:)
Have an awesome weekend!:)